1. People who look for a home during the holidays tend to be serious buyers.
2. Fewer homes for sale means less competition and more money for you!
3. More homes go on the market in the new year, increasing supply and bringing prices down.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays.
5. The holiday frame of mind may make buyers more agreeable to your price and terms.
6. Buyers have more time for house hunting during their holiday break.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
8. Relocating employees starting work in January are out looking for homes now.
9. Scheduled showing mean you can still enjoy hour holidays uninterrupted.
10. You can sell now while demand is high, but delay closing or extend occupancy until early next year.